***INTERNSHIP OFFER FOR CANDIDATES WITH NO PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCE***
“Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing startup company? “
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself.
United through the aim to constantly improve ourselves and to provide the best service in a fast and target driven environment, we are connecting companies with the people they really want.
Honesty, transparency and expertise is what we offer.
For our young and dynamic team, we are currently recruiting a new Recruitment Consultant for a set of clients.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be in charge of the candidates’ full recruitment process.
– Analysis of clients’ needs and establish a profile and search plan to respond to their needs
– Sourcing and hunting of candidates using company’s network
– Development of new sourcing channels
– Advertisement of vacancies
– Qualification and interview of candidates
– Development of own candidates’ network
– Follow-up with candidates
– Leads identification and development of new clients’ partnerships
– Participation in the online marketing strategy and company visibility and positioning
– You are graduating (Business Degree) and are looking for a first experience to start your career OR you are a student currently enrolled in a university and looking for a full-time internship
– You are business and quality oriented
– You work hard and party hard
– You have a lot of energy and are self-motivator
– You are self-starter, take initiative and bring new ideas
– You like to challenge yourself and always aim to the top
– You are committed to the highest level of quality, and pay attention to details
– You are enthusiastic, dynamic and performance driven
– You have easy contact with people and have excellent communication skills
– Excellent level in English required – any other EU language is considered as a big plus
– Internship contract for 6 months
– The opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills in a demanding environment
– The chance to work for a small and young start-up company where you make the difference
– A high level of initiative and responsibility
– The chance to work abroad, get to know other cultures and develop language skills
– Participate in team events, trainings and night outs with the team
– Working within a company with low hierarchy and were your opinion matters
– Start date: to be discussed
COME TO BARCELONA AND #MAKETHEBLUEXPERIENCE