Sales / Marketing Intern-/Traineeship ITB Berlin
Cleverdis, world-wide leader in information intelligence & publishing, is looking for an intern in order to support our activities around ITB Berlin – the world’s leading trade show for the Tourism industry, where Cleverdis is publishing the official show daily ITB Berlin News.
Your job will be to assist both the Project Manager and the Marketing Manager with all our activities around ITB Berlin, such as
• Sales & Marketing: Relation with prospects & clients (leading Destination Management organizations, Hospitality & tourism companies etc; our clients include companies such as VisitBritain, German National Tourist Organization, Dubai Tourism, Best Western, Hilton etc); Contact and follow up of exhibitor data base, presenting them our publications and communication opportunities (advertisement & editorial); Update the CRM; Create and send E-Mailings, etc.
• Event logistics: Organisation of travel, detailed planning for the show, trade stand, relations with service providers (e.g. printer, stand builder, deliveries…)
• Partnerships with local hotels & restaurants & development of our “Where to go in Berlin” column & website
• Fluent in English; German & French are a plus
• Business & marketing background (e.g. business studies), Tourism background is a plus
• Independent working, team spirit, sense of responsibility, attention to detail, excellent written & oral communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of Office tools
439 Route de la Seds