Sales / Marketing Intern-/Traineeship ITB Berlin
Cleverdis, world-wide leader in information intelligence & publishing, is looking for an intern in order to support our activities around ITB Berlin – the world’s leading trade show for the Tourism industry, where Cleverdis is publishing the official show daily ITB Berlin News.
Your job will be to assist both the Project Manager and the Marketing Manager with all our activities around ITB Berlin, such as:
- Sales: Relation with prospects & clients (leading Destination Management organizations, Hospitality & tourism companies etc.); Contact and follow up of exhibitor data base, presenting them our publications and communication opportunities (advertisement & editorial); Update the CRM (SAP); Create partnerships with local hotels & restaurants and development of our “Where to go in Berlin” column & website
- Marketing: Create and send e-mail campaigns; Update websites; Create Google Adwords campaigns; Handle Social Media communication; etc.
- Event logistics: Organisation of travel, detailed planning for the show, trade stand, relations with service providers (e.g. printer, stand builder, deliveries...)
Fluent in English; German & French are a plus
- Business & Marketing background
- Web marketing skills (Newsletters, Social media, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO /
- Independent working, team spirit, sense of responsibility, attention to detail, excellent
written & oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office tools
439 Route de la Seds