Sales and Marketing Internship with Travel Startup
TheBesty has built a mobile app that allows hotel guests and travelers to book tours & activities on-the-go, access a local guide with events, cuisine, offers, and maps, chat in real-time with local experts to get recommendations for their trip, as well as access all of a hotel’s services and amenities through their phone.
We’re giving Latin America, United States and then the World - a reliable, classy, amazing travel experience that they never knew existed. We’re a fast moving game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand concierge service from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success.
We’re looking for an all-star Sales/Marketing Intern who wants to gain experience from client acquisition and management to social media and marketing a live product that will touch millions of people.
The right person will be comfortable in a fast-moving startup culture and environment that values hard work, perseverance, an eagerness to learn, and a determination to build something great! This role is all about using your existing skills, as well as the methods you will be taught - to bring TheBesty Travel App to everyone across, the United States, Latin America and soon - the world!
You will be helping to grow our tours & activities or hotel programs. We work with thousands of activity providers in the United States, Chile, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Peru and Brazil - and in the next 8 months we will be one of the top travel apps in the world, so you must be ready to work hard to achieve the goals set forth during your internship.
- A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… twelve activities and hundreds of customer emails each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone, eloquent in emails and can maintain top-notch professionalism in social media spaces. You’ll humbly be the voice of TheBesty.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Languages. You are a master of English and can communicate at an advanced professional level verbally as well as written. Native Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch or Japanese will give your application a boost, but not at all necessary for this role.
Responsibilities & Roles Throughout Your Internship:
- Client management, support, setup and quality.
- Partner calls, negotiations, acquisitions.
- Tracking, analysis and reporting to drive insights and deliverables.
- Innovative offline/online marketing campaigns planning and execution.
- Social Media channel management, support, analysis and community building.
- Online SEO positioning, keyword, channel, and demographic analysis.
- Online article and blog posts.
- PR outreach, relationship building, planning, and execution.
- Work closely with leadership to build & write exciting, informative and visually engaging communications.
- Work closely with our engineering, operations, sales and marketing teams to streamline processes and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business.
We believe in an approach where we train our interns, and give them a lot of freedom, ownership, and responsibility - to work on their own projects and achieve their goals during their time with us.
Bottom line: You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You care about building something that changes the world, and doing whatever it takes to get there!… Are you ready?
3 to 12 months
750076 Santiago de Chile
Avenida Providencia 229
750076 Santiago de Chile